Small to mid-sized companies have special needs, and Frontek is especially equipped to serve them. We’re committed to providing the best service and support from basic cabling and messaging to network security and collaborative workgroup solutions. And since we are also trained as customer service professionals, you’re assured of receiving individual attention, quality-controlled service, and complete accountability.
We’ll Manage Your IT Investment Around The Clock
You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your computer network and IT investment are supported by certified systems engineers.
We offer one of the most comprehensive and affordable support and maintenance packages in the industry. By choosing Frontek for your IT outsourcing needs, you’re getting customer service that caters to your specific requirements. Frontek’s technicians can be used to supplement your existing IS support staff, or take full control of administering and managing your network. It’s like having a complete support staff at a fraction of the cost of hiring full-time personnel.
Our Maintenance Contracts Include:
- Dedicated account teams assigned to each client
- Helpdesk Escalation for maximum coverage
- Detailed monthly/quarterly reports
- 2-hour emergency onsite response
- Range of maintenance support packages to fit every type of budget and need
- Groupware solutions for email, fax, calendaring, scheduling, reporting, and document management, specializing in Microsoft Exchange Server and Outlook
- Computer upgrade and service
- System Integration
- Consulting for the optimal hardware and software configuration for your business
- Software and computer system sales
- If It’s Mission-Critical, Downtime Is Not An Option
By outsourcing your IT service and support to Frontek, you’re assured of 100% quality and reliability on every project undertaken. We’re not satisfied until you’re satisfied. Whether we’re building, supporting, or administering your systems, or developing custom IT solutions, we’ll find a way to do it better, faster, and more cost-effectively